2.05.2013

A thing of beauty and a joy forever



The last two days have been delicious, leisurely affairs with not all that much of note to report, which is actually an unusual occurrence for me - I seldom find myself with little to no plan and it's rarer still for me to acquiesce to such a vacuum.

In fact, for me, leisurely usually looks more like I just haven't figured out what I want to do yet.  But even on those rare occasions when I do allow myself to float along, I find that I soon epitomize a description I've heard used to describe border collies - they need something to manage, a project.  That internal struggle resulted in me taking photographs to amuse myself over the last two days and in lieu of an interesting narrative I will share some of those images here:












Then, suddenly, without me really even trying too hard, guess what I saw this evening?  Just guess!  It made me jump up and down like a four year old at the circus.  I won't go on at length about it here because I'm writing this at 1:00 in the morning and I need to get  up in a handful of hours to go and play with sled dogs, but I wanted to share my little miracle right away.

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!  Thank you cosmos, thank you.



No comments: